I really enjoyed exploring these projects! I especially like the idea of having students come up with their own videos and using the video to practice grammar, vocabulary, etc. I definitely believe that I could do a similar project with my needs analysis students because the project is not too advanced that they wouldn't get anything out of it, neither is it too simple, and I really believe that the students at Level 4 can really stretch what they know and apply it to the project.
I know I have access to a video camera that could download the videos onto the computer, but it would be great to gather as many cameras as possible. I would probably have one group film a day for a couple weeks time (during class time) if worst comes to worst.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment